See below for school hours, uniform shop, etc.
Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm (payments until 3:45pm).
Times may vary during school holidays.
Phone: (08) 9540 4400
Primary: 8:35am - 3:10pm
Secondary: 8:30am - 3:20pm
Summer Uniform is worn Term 1 & 4
Winter Uniform is worn Term 2 & 3
During Term the College Uniform Shop will be open on:
Monday: 1pm - 4pm
Tuesday: 8.30am-10.30am and 1pm - 4pm
Wednesday: 1pm - 4pm
Thursday: 1pm - 4pm
The Uniform Shop can be contacted at email@example.com
Please see the student handbook for more information on uniform requirements.
The College Canteen is open 5 days per week (recess & lunchtime)
Students from Kindy to Year 12 can order nutritious snacks and lunches.
- Instructions on how to order Canteen on-line ordering
- Order from QuickCliq Online Canteen.
The canteen price list is available below.
The College offers in school Music lessons.
Students from Year 1 to Year 12 can register for Music lessons that are offered at our college during school hours. Please complete the online Music Tuition Application form and ensure you have read the Music Policy included in this document.
Should you wish to withdraw your child from the music program please complete the Music Tuition Withdrawal form.
Click on the link below:
Secondary After School Tutoring Timetable Term1 2023
Click on the link below to watch a video on how to access the SEQTA Assessment Feedback for Secondary students.
Parking around the College update - 4th March 2022
Dear College families,
We wanted to take this opportunity to share with you our plans around parking solutions for the College. We are very appreciative of the support from our community and the continued willingness to try and make things work. As you are no doubt aware the College has grown considerably, with our biggest year being 2021. This has not been without its challenges, however, we have been actively putting plans in place to ensure our infrastructure will serve us well both now and into the future.
What have we done?
- The school bus pick-up and drop-ff service has been redirected to inside our property. This has helped to improve the care given to those students who catch the bus, as well as alleviate the congestion along Oakwood Crescent.
- We have reduced the cost of catching the bus to be $1/trip. This has helped to improve the uptake of this service which helps reduce the number of cars needing to access our premises.
- We have increased the number of staff parking bays which has helped reduce the load on our generally accessible car parks.
What are we doing?
- New street parking bays have been cut in to both Fairview Drive and Oakwood Crescent that will accommodate up to 15 car bays.
- A new car park is being built off Fairview Drive that will accommodate up to 19 car bays.
- A new secure bike lock-up area has been planned to be constructed over the holidays that will accommodate up to 88 student bikes. This will help to encourage more students to ride to school.
- Phase 1 of our new express drop-off and pick-up run is current in the process of planning approval. This has been brought on sooner to help alleviate current congestion, and will accommodate 11 new express car bays.
How can you help?
- To help manage good relations with our neighbours, we request that our College families avoid parking on our neighbours lawns or driveways.
- Exercise care when dropping off or picking up. Importantly we want to ensure the safety of students and pedestrians who walk along footpaths and cross roads near the College.
- Showing courtesy to others. We understand the frustrations of the morning commute, and stress levels can escalate when traffic appears to be moving slow. Taking time to show courtesy to others helps to ensure we don’t allow the stress to escalate.
- We understand that some parents prefer not to park, but rather use our front or rear carpark to drop of their child. In doing this, please ensure that your child is old enough to hop out of the car and enter the College so that you can remain in your car and move on so that traffic doesn’t back-up.
Thank you for being part of our College. We hope that the above solutions will help to improve traffic and parking, and provide a better experience for our families.
Director of Finance & Operations