The College has scheduled buses to/from the College in the Morning and Afternoon
The buses connect with two train stations - Mandurah & Warnbro
The College operates two contractor operated bus routes. Students may catch the buses at any Transperth bus stop along the route.
The Mandurah-Warnbro bus route includes the Mandurah Train/Bus station (uses the TransWA bus stop).
The Baldivis bus route includes Warnbro Train/Bus station (PM route only).
Students can purchase bus tickets and term/annual passes from the College’s Main Reception. Ticket prices are as follows:
$36.00 - 10 Single Rides
$258.00 - Term 1, 2 & 3 Passes (Single Student)
$216.00 - Term 4 Pass (Single Student)
$283.25 - Term Pass (Per Family)
$742.00 - Annual Pass (Single Student)
$1,133.00 - Annual Pass (Per Family)
SCBC Main Reception Office Hours
8:00am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday. Payments until 3:45pm. Times may vary during school holidays.
Phone: (08) 9540 4400
Request a Route Change
The College reviews the bus routes every year during Term 1. To request a change please complete the Bus Route Change Application Form and submit it to the College Reception by the end of Week 3 of Term 1.
- If your child is catching the school bus, please ensure that you are registered with SCBC at the front office. This ensures that we have up-to-date contact details in the case of a breakdown/emergency/lost property.
- Once you are registered, we will add your details to the bus driver’s passenger list. The passenger list includes your child’s name, age, allergies and parent/guardian contact details.
- If your child is catching the bus for the first time, please contact the bus company on the number provided above, and let them know which stop your child will be boarding the bus. (The school bus can stop at any Transperth bus stop along the bus route). The bus drivers are happy to liaise with parents when necessary. SCBC Bus Charter Office: (08) 9581 6555
- Please make your children aware that all bags and luggage must be stowed under the seat in front of them, or in the luggage racks above. Bags cannot be left in the aisles as this is a health and safety hazard.
- If you have any queries, concerns or feedback regarding the school bus, please contact SCBC Reception on 9540 4400 or email@example.com
Every student travelling on a bus service must be registered. This is important because in the event of an emergency, delayed bus or unexpected route changes (eg due to road closure) the College needs to communicate with families of students using the service.
To register your child/ren please complete the Registration Form here and return it to the College Reception.