Our Secondary College participated in the ACC Athletics Carnival was held on Monday the 7th of September. It was another wet and stormy day to participate in Athletics, but that did not bother our “South Coastians” who had a great attitude and competed well all day. Our students represented our school so well that we won the G Division ACC Athletics Carnival for the first time in our history. This means that we will be promoted to the F division in 2021.
South Coast won the following Awards on the day:
- Senior Girls Champions (Yr 9 & Open)
- Overall Boys Champions
- G Division Champions
We also had individual students who won awards on the day:
- Conan John in Year 11 for Open Champion Boy
- Sean Tubbs- Forsey in Year 7 for U13s Champion Boy
- Amelia Groves in Year 9 for U15s Runner Up Champion Girl
- Jacob Forsythe in Year 11 for Open 3rd Runner Up Champion Boy
A special congratulations to those students who won awards and participated in the day.
Thank you, Mr Campbell and the Physical Education staff who continue to champion our students and organise these events.