Working at South Coast Baptist College
South Coast Baptist College employs approximately 100 full-time, part-time and casual staff comprising teachers, educational assistants, administrative, IT and maintenance staff. SCBC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All staff employed at SCBC are practising Christians, regularly attending church.
Should you wish to apply for any of the advertised positions below, please ensure you submit your complete application, together with supporting documentation to the HR Manager, Jenny Currin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Assistant to the Principal
Start Date - Negotiable
In this role, as the Principal's Executive Assistant, you will utilise your high-level administration, organisation and relationship management skills daily.
Please see attached position description for more information.
It is essential that the applicant is a practising Christian, regularly attending church.
Please send the following information to Jenny Currin, HR Manager, email@example.com
Applications close on 24th July, 2016
HR & Payroll Officer
Maternity Leave Replacement
8 month contract, immediate start
South Coast Baptist College School of Early Learning Childcare is seeking a mature Christian HR & Payroll Officer
for a Maternity Leave Replacement for an approximately 8-month contract and immediate start. Part-time hours (6 days per fortnight).
This role will be a mix of day-to-day Human Resources duties as well as payroll administration.
To be considered for this role the following experience and skills are required:
• Experience in a generalist Human Resource role
• Payroll experience
• Flexibility, initiative and a proactive approach
• High attention to detail and ability to effectively manage deadlines
• Discrete, ethical, great interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Relevant tertiary qualification
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Experience with Micropay Meridian payroll system and QikKids (preferred but not essential)
• Experience with EBA interpretation (desired but not essential)
• Knowledge of relevant legislation, award, workers compensation and superannuation
Please send complete applications to Jolie Dagu-ob at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should contain the following:
· Covering letter
· Completed Application Form/ Info Pack (attachment below)
Applications close 30th June 2016.
Only complete applications will be considered.
Please send your completed relevant Information Package, resume and covering letter indicating the days you are available for relief, to: